C’mon in and pull up a chair! There’s room at the table where we discuss things. The coffee’s always on, hot water for tea if you’d rather, and you’ll find sun tea and soft drinks in the fridge – help yourself!
Encouragement turns the gears here on Vibrance.
- Sometimes to urge each other on to love and good deeds (Heb. 10.24)
- Sometimes to be strong (1 Pt 5.9)
- Sometimes to lighten up and let God be God (Is. 48.17) when we try to do His work in our own strength.
- Always to help each other press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3.14 and context).
We’re kind to each other here.
One can be rough on an idea while being gentle with the one who holds it, and we help each other do that here.
We like to laugh, smile, see the irony in the uncomfortable, but never flippantly or with disrespect. I moderate comments, albeit silently. A comment that vanishes was most-likely
- the beginning of an off-line discussion,
- didn’t apply to the post it connected to,
- was inflammatory.
There are absolutes in life – God is their author.
You’re welcome to stay and participate in the discussions even if Scripture doesn’t play that role in your life, just understand Scripture’s authority is a given here. Since Scripture is the foremost and final authority in life and faith, we appreciate when a passage or principle can be applied to something we’re talking about.
Thanks for stopping by!
Click a category or two on the right and explore. Make yourself comfortable.